Monday, June 29, 2015

DeanBextor
Staff Writer, BuddyTV
Add as BuddyTV Friend

Lisa Rinna is no stranger to drama. She's been a staple on the daytime TV for many years, playing Billie Reed on Days of Our Lives, and is also an avid viewer of the Real Housewives franchise but apparently nothing could have prepared her for the cat fights on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

RHOBH Stars Lisa Vanderpump and Kyle Richards React to Brandi Glanville's Exit>>>

"I've watched all the franchises," the 51-year-old actress told People. "It's not like I don't know what I'm doing, but you get in there and you have no idea."

Rinna's most controversial moment on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills happened during an episode where Kim Richards claimed to have dirt on Rinna's husband, actor Harry Hamlin, which led to Rinna throwing a wine glass at Richards.

"I'd say breaking the glass was probably the biggest moment of my life," she revealed. "I would have never thought that would happen in a million years. I didn't even know I had that in me."

"You just don't go after my cubs and my family," Rinna added.

Lisa Rinna and Husband Harry Hamlin React to Kim Richard's Accusations on RHOBH>>>

Rinna has since learned a lot from her mistakes and now that the season 5 has concluded she has learned a lot about herself and others.

"I tried to go in saying, you know, 'I'm not going to react. I'm just not going to react,' and then you end up reacting. It's been really interesting," she said.

Meanwhile, Bravo has yet to announce the official cast for season 6 of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills though Brandi Glanville has already confirmed her exit while multiple sources confirm that Kim Richards is not returning. Rinna, however, did give a little hint on social media.

(Image courtesy of Bravo)

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-...ust-56852.aspx