by Stacy Carey
September 20, 2013 02:35 PM EDT

Amanda Zuckerman was a very controversial player on Big Brother 2013 this season, and many fans of the show were curious what she'd have to say once she was done with the game. Entertainment Tonight chatted with Zuckerman after the finale, and they got some interesting scoop. What does she think of the drama in the house and were things for real with McCrae Olson?

During her ET interview, Amanda said she was surprised Andy didn't get a full sweep of the votes. She dogs on GinaMarie Zimmerman pretty harshly, which won't really come as a surprise to Big Brother 15 fans. As for the job losses and viewer criticism several of the players are facing, she says, "I don't think anything was said to hurt anybody, I think it was just ignorance." Amanda adds that she knows she said some things too, "which I'm deeply apologetic for." She says she didn't want to hurt anyone. Amanda wasn't called out for her hurtful rhetoric nearly as much as other houseguests like Aaryn Gries, GinaMarie Zimmerman and Spencer Clawson, but there is plenty on YouTube detailing her offensive "jokes."

What does Zuckerman regret about her experience on Big Brother 2013? She says her ignorant comments along with showing her cards, so to speak. She says, "I'm a bragger, what can I say." As for her perceived bullying, particularly of Elissa Slater, she says "I was just trying to be a strong woman playing a strong game." She says Elissa is "very passive aggressive and she poked me one too many times." Others may have a different view about it all. It would be interesting to hear what these contestants think once they get home, get away from the house and review the footage from the show and the live feeds.

Amanda and McCrae fell into a romance quickly, and there was speculation online that the two had already known one another before starting the show. Zuckerman says, "What? Absolutely not!" She says she's never even been to Minnesota, where Olson lives. The two seem to be making plans to continue their relationship now that Big Brother 2013 is over, which does come as a surprise to some. Will Amanda Zuckerman and McCrae Olson's relationship last? Fans will have to stay tuned for now to see what happens between these two next.

http://entertainment.gather.com/view...81474981955316