View Poll Results: Who's game are you MOST looking forward to seeing blow up?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Aaryn

0 0%
  • Amanda

8 61.54%
  • Candice

0 0%
  • Elissa

0 0%
  • GinaMarie

0 0%
  • Helen

3 23.08%
  • Jessie

1 7.69%
  • Andy

1 7.69%
  • Howard

0 0%
  • Judd

0 0%
  • McCrae

0 0%
  • Spencer

0 0%

Thread: Poll: Who's game are you most looking forward to seeing blow up?

Idol

Default Poll: Who's game are you most looking forward to seeing blow up?

I know how hard it is to just pick one, but if I let you choose multiple then who would you NOT choose?!
    Behind every successful man is his woman.
    Behind the fall of a successful man is usually another woman.

Idol

Ok, so here's why I voted for Andy - cuz everyone else is going to suck the joy right out of it!! LOL
    His floater game has irked me more than any other floater in the history of BB because he doesn't just float, he reports to each side what the other is doing. In addition, he SEES who the "good" (read: non-racist, homophobic, and misogynistic) people are and CHOSE THE WRONG SIDE!! His wack-a-mole persona was amusing at first but he's gotten so ugly and gone so completely dark-side, I'm really gonna enjoy his game blowing up the most!

My next runner up was Helen, who actually is gonna be pretty fun to watch too!
    Only reason why she came in second is that she will probably cry through it.

Next up would be Elissa - who will fluctuate between bawling the entire week and complete denial,
    inexplicably at the exact same time!

Next up would be Amanda - and don't get me wrong, I will LOVE to know that it IS happening and when,
    but I will NOT enjoy seeing her try to bully her way out of it!

Aaryn and Spencer are actually my last for this "honor" and for the same reason each - they're just vile human beings who I NEVER enjoy watching, period!

So who's your pick and why??

I agree with what you said. Andy is an asshole. But, I still pick Amanda because she is threatening and bullying her way through the game. I hope the house gets wise to her crap and votes her ass out.

I chose Helen. She annoys the crap out of me most right now and I used to be rooting for her.

Very torn between Amanda and Helen, but I chose Helen. I liked her more when she was pathetic. She thinks she has it all figured out and in the bag. I would love to see it all blow up in her face. Like Reeser, I used to root for her.

Idol

Wow, well it seems Amanda is winning hands down right now with Helen coming in a close second.
    What I find really fascinating though is that the two most polarizing HGs over the course of the season, Aaryn and Elissa, so far have no votes at all!

I know, I asked who's game you'd MOST ENJOY seeing blown up. For me personally, MOST ENJOY and MOST WANT were two very different things! I would ENJOY watching Andy's game blow up the most, but I WANT Amanda's game to blow up the most. Does that make sense?

That was a fun and interesting poll!!