Thread: Funny/annoying things at the finale party

Default Funny/annoying things at the finale party

I am actually watching the whole finale party (slowly albeit) and some pretty hilarious shiz happens. The best part of the whole thing was some chick named Krista from Survivor. She was so drunk she fell down before her interview started. She had no idea what Big Brother was. It was hilarious. Another Survivor highlight? Sugar! Her boyfriend was very high on something, and I am trying to give Sugar the benefit of the doubt, but i think she was too. The Survivor people were the best entertainment of the night.

A not so funny thing: Beau. He annoyed the hell out of me (and Howie). He proceeded to go and sit on the interviewer's lap between Jani and Howie and I really wanted to see Howie and Jani chat. But because of that drunken idiot Beau, it wasn't happening. I was very annoyed.

Shane was pathetic at the finale- you really need to see it to believe it. It was a Lifetime move. He spent an hour crying in his interview about how he needed the money and Dan ruined his life and his parents are bankrupt and he has bills and three jobs and Dan ruined his life and all he wants to do is keep his house and Dan ruined his life. I mean it was REALLY pathetic. He said he will never speak to Dan again and it was so immature. Between him and Frank, there was no way that jury would let Dan win.

I will add more as I come across it but Janelle made a hilarious comment about Dani and addressed the whole fat-gate. Brenchel was there in full effect! I love those two- she is great tv-wise. Jeff and Jordan were there of course; the funny thing was it was coordinated so the next two to be interviewed were Shane and Danielle. Ha. Even if it doesn't last, we know at least that Shane did actually like Danielle at least just a little bit.

We're PinkWonderGirl and SuperLisa and we approve this message.
    This message was paid for by the Pink Post Group.

Thank you Lisa. I enjoy reading your comments and really enjoyed your take of the After-Party.

Thanks Nat! I still have an hour left I think but will get to it later hopefully.

We're PinkWonderGirl and SuperLisa and we approve this message.
    This message was paid for by the Pink Post Group.

Was Danielle being the whiny DIVA? I can't help but feel for her on the backlash she is going to get hit with when she gets back to reality. Actually, I think her and Shane are a good fit.