Thread: RTVL Big Brother 14 Challenge!!!

Wink RTVL Big Brother 14 Challenge!!!

Welcome to the
    RTVL Big Brother 14 Challenge!!!

Everyone is welcome to play!!
    Mods - Ops - All Registered Members!
    If you are not a member, please register on the site to play!

There is a deadline for each week.
    All answers must be in before the LIVE SHOW airs.

Good Luck Everyone and Have Fun!!

To enjoy all the features of our website please register to become a member.
    Its free and you can do so by clicking this link:

http://www.realitytvlounge.com/forums/register.php

The difference between being ordinary and being extraordinary is that little "Extra"

Well I already goofed up! I waited too late for the bonus round and missed it. I thought it ended at midnight of the second. Went in earlier tonight (last night) to play, and saw it closed at midnight the first. My mistake. Good luck to those that played, and playing the challenges!

Me too. I offered some sexual favors to Nick and he still wouldn't put it back up. See what I would do for you?

We're PinkWonderGirl and SuperLisa and we approve this message.
    This message was paid for by the Pink Post Group.

bonus game 2 will open later tonight and will be open until the begining of the first episode (on east coast) that will give you about 1 week to play. the rest of the season will be posted on sundays and be open until the live show (they will be about the week after the game closes) except the final week or 2 when games become only a few days between episodes going into the finale. the first bonus game was fast because the first rumor was that the cast would be announced on 7/2 so i had the game close that morning. once a game is created it cannot be changed or reopened. i cannot see answers or change answers. i only see who played and their score (which is why i can make the game and play) i will say this, in every game at least 1 player at the top has missed a week or 2.
    To enjoy all the features of our website please register to become a member.
    Its free and you can do so by clicking this link:

http://www.realitytvlounge.com/forums/register.php

The difference between being ordinary and being extraordinary is that little "Extra"