Thread: Big Brother 13, September 9, Live Feeds: Tallest Building West of the Mississippi

Default Big Brother 13, September 9, Live Feeds: Tallest Building West of the Mississippi

by Cynthia Hill
    -- 09/10/2011

It’s Big Brother’s final Friday of the season. How do the final three pass the time? Whom and what do they discuss? Is there any strategy going on or just eating and drinking? Find out now! Warning: This article sort of contains spoiler information.

Aw, it's time for my very last live feed recap of the year. We're down to three houseguests (SOB!) now, let's see what they have to say for themselves today!

After the stress of yesterday, the houseguests sleep, and sleep, and sleeeeeep. They're on lockdown, so really, what else are they going to do anyway? The feeds go down and they finally are awake at around 11:20. At 11:30, Adam, who has been up and about a little bit, screams for joy when the lockdown ends and he can go outside for a cigarette. Rachel is excited to get out of the house, too, and she and Adam take a pile of laundry outside to the washer and dryer. Oh yeah, it's going to be that kind of a day...

Porsche gets called to the diary room, and Rachel and Adam sit around discussing jury votes. Adam says it's kind of a crap shoot. A little while later, Big Brother comes over the loudspeaker, saying, “Remember, if you win $500,000, you will never have to eat peanut butter again.” This would have made more sense if it was back in the days of food vs. peanut butter and jelly (rather than slop) for the Have Nots, but I think even production is going a little batty at this point.

A whole heck of a lot of nothing happens for the next few hours. Sunbathing, napping, and Disney trivia. The girls do some Shelly-bashing in the hot tub. They spend almost the whole afternoon in the back yard. Around 3:00 (yes, they did essentially nothing for that long!), Porsche proposes that whomever wins should take the other two out for a nice dinner, and the runner-up should leave the tip. Adam says that if he wins, he's taking the entire cast out for dinner.

The girls go inside to the kitchen and say that neither of them is really sure how Adam will vote if he ends up on the jury. They think he has a better chance of winning America's Choice than either of them, and that, had he had the chance, he would have taken Jordan to the final two with him.

They go back outside and continue their streak of doing nothing. The girls want to spray tan Adam. Wow – they're really bored. They talk about how many shows are left. Porsche thinks there will be one on Sunday, and the finale on Thursday. Adam thinks the finale is Tuesday. How is it possible that they don't know when the finale is? (It's Wednesday, for the record. And no, there won’t be a show on Sunday.)

About 4:05, Big Brother announces that the tallest building west of the Mississippi is 74 floors. Yawn. Adam says that he wishes Shelly was still there to do all of the cleaning. Rachel says that she'd rather do it herself. In the words of Daniele, “SHOCKER!”

Rachel finds Adam standing by the memory wall at 4:20. Rachel tells him that she doesn't think that part two of the HOH competition will be today, but it's good that he's studying, anyway. Porsche comes along and starts to study the wall as well.

As they clean out the fridge, Rachel is excited that they get their final three dinner tonight, and sings a little song about it. Porsche wants to know if she should wear her hair extensions or her afro tonight. Adam says that he'll wear the afro. The girls start getting ready at around 5:30, and when they're done, they wait, and wait. They start to joke that they aren't going to have anything left to talk about during the dinner if Big Brother doesn't hurry up. Adam says that they'll probably be prompted to talk about the other houseguests. “Now talk about Keith,” he says, in his best Big Brother voice. “Who?” they all respond in unison, which makes them all laugh.

Around 7:30, the feeds go down for a few minutes, and when they come back up, Rachel is saying, “So we got dressed up for nothing?” It looks like they won't get their final three dinner. The girls change back out of their dresses. It sounds like instead of the dinner, they get to do a walk around the house, reminiscing. Ah... “reality” television at its finest.

However, a few minutes later, they do get dinner brought to them, along with some beer and wine. Surf and turf.

Yum. While the feeds were down, Big Brother told them that the finale is on Wednesday, so they can finally stop talking about it.

So far, they haven't been given topics of conversation, so Rachel asks what they each thought their best game move was. Adam says his was telling the veterans in Week One that he wouldn't work with them, because it earned their respect. Huh? Porsche says hers was getting to know everyone and not picking sides. What?! Rachel says that hers was changing her game after Brendon left and becoming more laid back. I know some of my RNO colleagues will disagree strenuously with me, but I actually did see that from her. Come on, I didn't say she was perfect – she's still RACHEL, for pete's sake!

They do eventually do their forced reminiscing. Rachel says that at the beginning of the game, Jeff and Evel Dick were “gangster.” I am not ashamed to admit I do not know what she means. She says that she told Brendon to stay away from them. How'd that work out for you, Rachel?

The feeds go down for a few minutes around 9:00, and when they come back up, they are talking about what year they graduated. Rachel graduated in 2002, while Porsche graduated in 2005. Porsche says that she skipped her junior year. Bad move, Porsche, I think you could've used the extra time in school.

They wonder what the jury is getting, while they're getting all of this good food. Rachel says that she never got food like this in the jury house. Porsche says that they're getting massages and manicures instead. Adam's response? “F--- that, give me food!” Rachel toasts the final three with the eloquent, “Final three, bitches!” They all “Woooo!”

As they talk more, Rachel says that out of the ten weeks in the house, she was usually either on the block, or winning a competition. She was nominated five times, won HOH three times, and won the Veto twice.

They play cards for a while, but they're getting silly drunk now and not making a whole lot of sense or even being very funny. They decide to save some of the beers and they still have Adam's HOH Heinekens. The plan is to get drunk by the pool tomorrow night. Oh yes, big plans for tomorrow. Yee haw.

They play cards. Yawn. Snore. The most interesting conversation they have is about Daniele and Dick, and whether they were really estranged when they came into the house or if it was a plot to fool the other houseguests. If you've read Dick's Twitter feed, you can be pretty sure it's genuine.

Not long after midnight, they head to bed. They chat for a while before they go to sleep, but I won't bore you with the details, because they're about as interesting as the rest of this day has been. I'm looking forward to finding out who wins the rest of the HOH competition, but other than that, this week is the “Is it over yet?” week.

But that's it for me for this year. My last recap, and I didn't even get to say, “And the nominees are...” Sniff. Adios, people!

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...949.art&page=1

Peanut Butter? Did he write this for Bullet????????

A little while later, Big Brother comes over the loudspeaker, saying, “Remember, if you win $500,000, you will never have to eat peanut butter again.” This would have made more sense if it was back in the days of food vs. peanut butter and jelly (rather than slop) for the Have Nots, but I think even production is going a little batty at this point.