Thread: The Brigade = Best Alliance Ever

Angry The Brigade = Best Alliance Ever

YEAH RIGHT! Enzo is so full of himself and SADLY mistaken. Last night on BBAD he kept hooping about how the Brigade made history, they are BB legends and they played a phenomenal game. He is convinced that America is head over heels in love with the Brigade. I can't wait until they see that they are wack. I don't want Enzo in F3! But as far as them being the best alliance, it is complete BS - although I can't stand them, DICK AND DANIELE (BB8) were a better team than the Brigade and they won the game so the DO DO'S did nothing different from anyone else and they got lucky. They weren't even legit because all they did all summer was doubt each other and talk smack. -done.

Idiot Enzo also thinks that he deserve's America's Favorite juror money and says that if he doesn't make F2 and doesn't get the 25K for America's pick that he'll punch someone...he even mention being on Dr. Will's level - IS HE NUTS??? I'm over him...lol I think Brendon is a better candidate for the 25K than Enzo.

I was rooting for Britney by the way. Lol

Idol

the subject of this thread made me throw up in my mouth just a bit.

and they pale in comparison to bb all stars dr will and boogie as well.

how I hate this season - I'll spare you my counting the ways.

All talk.

It's mere luck that they got there. The other house guests did not involve themselves in the game at the beginning...a lot of floaters. Look at how many attempts it took to get Brendon & Rachel out of the game.

best alliance ever huh...ok..figment of a collective imagination much?

as for enzo and his ranting about how great they are, you are right GB, reality will set in soon enough as it will for ragan, brit, matt, kathy etc..

i have not seen a collection of trolls since the nerd herd or the baller season..and they call Brendon a Neanderthal?

yeah and they are going to get a movie deal too!! hahahaha silly fools. I havn't watched the show since Thursday and that was a chore of habit.

Worst casting in BB history

Planet Earth (tho hubby thinks I am from outer space!)

I want Brendon to win the AC money - cos that will really show the Brigade how ineffective we really think they are!! Enzo is all mouth and no trousers and sooo hope he doesnt make it to F2 or his head wont be able to get out the front door it will be so big. Really what has he done all season - won 1 veto and wore a penguin suit for a week, with that stupid hat. I almost (and i say almost) feel sorry for Britney only because I wanted Enzo gone this week. Oh well hopefully Hayden and Lane will win the final HOH and boot Enzo out. WORST BB CASTING EVER. Lets hope Allison picks a better group for next season.

Idol

1) Three of the four man alliance made it into the final 3. That's not happened before, making them the most successful alliance in the history of the game - maybe not the best, but the most successful. Big difference.

2) How the hell did Britney win America's Choice? As a Canadian, I really begin to question the intelligence of my American brothers and sisters LOL.

Horrible casting includes - Kathy, Monet, Kristen (other than showmance did nothing), Lane (miracle he made it to the final 2, even bigger miracle he got three final votes).

Average casting - Annie (maybe because she was gone week 1 - think she would have been quite a favorite had she lasted), Rachel and Brendan (both annoying in their own right, although I was pulling for Brendan purely out of circumstance), Ragan (gift rapped 20k).

Decent casting - Matt, Britney, Enzo.

Overall a very disappointing season.
    Last edited by Tik7; 09-16-2010 at 04:56 PM.

Enzo is taking credit for Matt's brainchild. It was a smart alliance, Matt made bad choices, but Enzo didn't win squat for the BRAGADE. I expect Matt is not too happy. Karma biotch, teach you to lie about your wife that way. Otherwise, I would have been rooting for you.

For a mensa, he is an idjit.

Idol

Quote Originally Posted by Puddles View Post
    Enzo is taking credit for Matt's brainchild. It was a smart alliance, Matt made bad choices, but Enzo didn't win squat for the BRAGADE. I expect Matt is not too happy. Karma biotch, teach you to lie about your wife that way. Otherwise, I would have been rooting for you.

For a mensa, he is an idjit.
    If you look at the two endurance competitions that Matt one, those were huge and kept the Brigade safe.

Both times it was him and Ragan last men standing; If I recall correctly Lane was one of the people that Ragan was considering to put up...

Enzo was the one who pushed the alliance together, but the strategy they embarked all came from Matt.

All the Brigade was was a group of 4 guys, who had no idea who each other was, that made a pact on the second day to vote as a block and be the final 4. And they kept their mouths shut about it the rest of the season. Which, yes is hard to do probably, but it was annoying that they literally didn't know each other or anything else aside that they were 4 guys. It's not like they made this alliance even a week into the show so they could see a little personality. Nope. To me, success is measured by effort as well as the end result, demonstrating that the so-called "success" was due to some positive activity. Which I guess would be them keeping their mouths shut.

We're PinkWonderGirl and SuperLisa and we approve this message.
    This message was paid for by the Pink Post Group.