Linksys had a major firmware update recently. People with Linksys routers may be experiencing connection issues. I had the same, and was able to resolve them thru the update. I will explain how to do it.

If you have a wireless router, you must do the update with the computer that is connected directly by wire, to the router.

First, you must be able to verify your router settings. To do this, click on the following link

http://192.168.1.1/

The user name is left blank, and the password is admin.

Once you have been connected, you will see the version number of your firmware and in the upper right hand corner of the page. Also, you must have your router model number. which is just below the firmware version number. Then minimize the page.

Next, click on this link , to open the linksys website
http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satel...=3731486492B42

You will see a box on the left, which says model number
Enter your model number and click on the go button
It will take you to the firmware upgrade.

You will see a box that says downloads. Click on click here.
Select the version number of your router and it will automatically take you to the next page.

You will see where it says firmware. If the firmware version number is different than the number on the page that you minimized, then you need to upgrade.

What you do next, turn off any anti virus programs that you have running.

Then, click on the firmware link, and save to desktop
Once you have downloaded the zip file to desk top, click on the zip file, which will open an exe file on the desktop.

Go back to the page that you minimized, and open it.

Click on Administration and below you will see a firmware upgrade link, click on that.

Click on the browse button, and fine the exe file you unzipped on your desk top
Chose it

Then click on the upgrade button
The router will then download the file and be upgraded.

Don't interrupt the download for any reason.

Once the file is downloaded, you can turn on your virus program, and your router is updated.

I hope that this helps.