Thread: Boogie the Bully

Houseguest

Default Boogie the Bully

well, seems Boogie is a bit upset he is on the block, lol. He is acting like a bully now, trying to go after Dan. Suck it up Boogie, Dan has a better game that you. I Can't wait when Boogie finds out Iam has been playing him, LOL!!
    DOG AGILITY IS A-FRAME OF MIND

When a president goes to the White House floor, and does what he says he'll do, we'll all be drinking that 3 Bubble Up & eatin' that Rainbow Stew

Neither can I, Race. Karma is a biotch for Boogie and Frank. They both think they can bully, threaten and the game will be handed to them by the other, cringing, weak players.

I just love the fact that neither Boogie or Frank have a clue how outplayed and disliked they are, when they think they are super-players.

Houseguest

I only read the LFUs, and don't see anything that streams, infact, I haven't watched a show in 2.5 weeks. It ticked me off the coaches were let in

with that said, I felt Boogie was being a bully, only from things I had read. I am glad we are on the same page

Now if Boogie goes home, what would Frank do? Go rouge??He would be lost w/ out Boogie. Who would he work with? I know things change every few days in the house

I really wanna see Boogie gone. I was ticked off he got back in the house in the first place

When a president goes to the White House floor, and does what he says he'll do, we'll all be drinking that 3 Bubble Up & eatin' that Rainbow Stew

If production rigs it, which they may do, since they have in the past, one of them will win POV, take themselves off, and get everyone to vote against the replacement. I just don't trust them. That is why BB is not one of my favorite shows.

Houseguest

ITA Steve, about prouction...so who would go up?? Joe?

Warren fell so I missed most of the last two days. It seems Dan is taking the fall for Ian, or atleast was last night. I have no sympathy for Boogie or Frank. Boogie I totally dislike, and think he just got beat at his own game. He would have thrown someone of of the Silent Six under the bus next week, and Frank wanted to put Dan up already so what are they so upset at?

Is Dan still taking the heat for Ian? Now that is class. I don't want to see Dan go over this, and hope Boogie and Frank stay on the block. I do think Dan wanted to play it out with Boogie to beat him for ego's sake to the end. Boogie sure doesn't need the money. And I don't put it above production to rig the VETO so Boogie and Frank can stay, which I hope doesn't happen.

Shane is weak and could be talked into putting Dan up on the block if the truth about Ian doesn't come out. Otherwise it could be Ashley since Britney is safe. I don't want to see Dan go over this. Boogie and Frank are both acting like children. I can kinda understand Frank being sick of being on the block, but guilt by association with Boogie which he seems to be turning into. Neither have respect for women.