Thread: Dani

Houseguest

Default Dani

so...the Web is a buzz about Dani being a path liar and a wack-a-doodle. I have even seen her compared to Casey Anthony. Can anyone disbunk the "lies" she has said while in the house??

When Willie was told to leave, same week the net was a buzz about the Coaches entering the game, I have not been following the live feed updates like I have in the past 13 seasons

so, I ask, has anyone caught Dani in a lie yet??...besides the Shane luvs me, we will marry and have babies lie...yeah she never said that but from her actions twards Shane, at one time, she clearly thought her and Shane would some day enjoy the gift of grandkids
    DOG AGILITY IS A-FRAME OF MIND

When a president goes to the White House floor, and does what he says he'll do, we'll all be drinking that 3 Bubble Up & eatin' that Rainbow Stew

First, she started the show with a lie..... she's told US that she's a nurse, but has told the HGs that she's a kindergarten teacher. In multiple conversations since Day 1, she's a typical "topper". The kind of person that during conversations, she's always got a story, or any ailment, or a situation that "tops" what ever is being talked about. She's give HGs several stories about an abusive childhood, alcoholic and absent parents, bullied by kids in school, multiple traumatic events. Now none of this has been "debunked" per se, but some question if it's all true.

She's shown behavior, especially during her HOH where she either stretches truths or flat out lies, whether intentionally or not. She's very insecure and appears to be extremely delusional and she takes things said innocently as personal attacks. The worst centered around Janelle. She's got classic "Janellousy" and she's been very vocal about that from the start. Janelle told her that JoJo had made a comment about her not being physically fit. Danielle twisted that into being called fat, then later twisted it saying that Janelle called her fat. So when Boogie came to her in HOH and proposed the back door for Janelle, it didn't take much to convince her.

When Janelle was the replacement nomination, Janelle went to her to ask what happened and why she was a target. Danielle was all apologetic and said that someone(s) had come to her saying that she was playing dirty and coming after her. A lie, but its BB and whatever. Janelle never raised her voice, or had a meltdown or threatened her. Danielle then retold that conversation to a total of NINE Hgs (its logged on other sites) and each retell got worse and worse in being factual. Danielle played it off as Janelle stormed in and demanded explanations and threatened her. Total BS.

Now I know of an "exclusive" interview on other site from "someone close to her" who gives a pretty insight into her history of making up stories and stretching truths. Although there isn't concrete evidence of such since the site kept the tattler anonymous, there's no way to know for sure. But IMO, seeing her behavior and listening to the numerous story tells, I tend to believe it. It'll be interesting how this plays out once she's out of the house.

In Dar's words..... "Whack-A-Doodle"!

Houseguest

OMG!! you posted everything I was afraid to post........yes, I have read the LFUs where it sounds like she lies but I just wasn't sure. Yes, I am sure I have read the same stuff on the web as you have..........lol good read if you ask me. Also, from her actions, plus everything you said, I totally get the ZING she got!!.......Poor Shane

sad thing is if she wins HOH again, she will be smooching her butt again and she won't even know she is being played. The end result could be she freaks out on Shane outside of the house lol..........she is crazy!!

I am so glad you had a reply, because from everything I have read on the LFUs and the "stories", I didn't know what to think about her. I started to tell myself, its not right to judge ppl but my insticts kicked in and they said she just aint right

strange, don't know why my text changed lol

When a president goes to the White House floor, and does what he says he'll do, we'll all be drinking that 3 Bubble Up & eatin' that Rainbow Stew

LOL Racey!! Glad I could answer your question!! She is crayyyyyyy crayyyyyy!!

In a convo with Ian, Danielle just told him that she used to work at Kay Jewelers and was very close to becoming a "Diamondologist" ..... and her nose is growing longer!

Her insecurities definitely make her annoying with some psycho-esqueness. I have been annoyed by her for a long time.

Someone could look at her with a straight face and she'll run and tell Dan that someone mugged her or gave her the "stank eye." Which in turn is a lie.

I really hated when she won HOH and Veto and she kept saying ALLLLL week, "nobody cheered for me until I won, nobody congratulated me, nobody was happy that I won." That's not privy to the convo about lying but she is flat out annoying!

I also hated when she said what she said about putting Frank on the block once, so she could do it again. She has to pump herself up.

Anyway, I'm off it. Her conversation and presence on BBAD (that's all I watch from time to time) is thoroughly unenjoyable.

The end.

Houseguest

Quote Originally Posted by LonJon View Post
    Her insecurities definitely make her annoying with some psycho-esqueness. I have been annoyed by her for a long time.

Someone could look at her with a straight face and she'll run and tell Dan that someone mugged her or gave her the "stank eye." Which in turn is a lie.

I really hated when she won HOH and Veto and she kept saying ALLLLL week, "nobody cheered for me until I won, nobody congratulated me, nobody was happy that I won." That's not privy to the convo about lying but she is flat out annoying!

I also hated when she said what she said about putting Frank on the block once, so she could do it again. She has to pump herself up.

Anyway, I'm off it. Her conversation and presence on BBAD (that's all I watch from time to time) is thoroughly unenjoyable.

The end.

lol, tell us how ya really feel hun!!
    Dan is a smart guy and I am wondering if sees thru her? He has too!! I think she will make the jury, then when she is gone they will all talk about her, then she will get to see the videos of ppl talking about her. i think her head would explode lol

and poor Shane this week, Dani will be so far up his butt.............dang!

I think Dan sees through her, but is stuck with her for now. I liked her in the beginning, but she is not someone I would care to associate with in real life. She is so insecure and needs constant reassurance. And why she felt the need to lie she is nurse is beyond me. I don't think she is evil, or even bad, just annoying and thinks everything everyone does is about her. It's not. Girl if you think your butt is big shut up and lose weight, stop talking about it.

There are much better, and much worse in the house. She is just not built for the game. You have to be real thick skinned. And most of all get it through your head, Shane is just not into you.