+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Where are the Jeff Schroeder Interviews?

Immunity Wacky Wordsearch Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, Mahjongg Champion, Bookworm Champion, Mystery Science Torture 3000 Champion, Word Race Champion, WOW Connect Champion, Word Lab Champion, Word Slider Champion, Word Eight Champion, Wordgame Champion, Word Craze Champion, Wheel 2 Spin Champion, Win A Million Champion, Whammy Champion, Happy Memory Champion, Lines Champion, Bumper Cards Champion, Connect 4 Champion, Concentration Champion, Concentrate Champion, Pegz Champion, 1-i Champion, 12 Many Champion, ABC wordgame Champion, 2D Memory Champion PinkWonderGirl's Avatar

Default Where are the Jeff Schroeder Interviews?

Everyone says Jeff's weekly interviews with evicted houseguests are on superpass or the CBS site and I cannot find them. I know for a fact he did one with Kara. I am getting frustrated trying to find things they keep promoting. This is really annoying. Does anyone have a direct link to the page on CBS or superpass where he does these? I know he is doing one live today.

We're PinkWonderGirl and SuperLisa and we approve this message.
    This message was paid for by the Pink Post Group.

Try this link and when you scan down you can view all 4 exit interviews with Jeff. Kara, JoJo, Janelle and one with Jordan.
    http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother...ther-live-chat
    Last edited by JoyceT; 08-10-2012 at 08:49 PM.

+ Reply to Thread