Thread: My WWHL Experience

Default My WWHL Experience

I did have a good time last night at the show. When I got there, I was met by Anthony, a staff member, who made me feel welcome. Then, Omari offered me a drink and food, which I didn't partake. They had a bar and a lot of food for the audience. Then, the producer of the show, Alana, came out to welcome me. She knew about our site. We spoke for a while about Bravo, and she asked me which shows I watched and what I liked. She was great. Andy then walked by me. I asked him to sign my book. He said he would later. Andy was very busy. Not only did he have to greet his guests, but he had to prepare for the show as well. There were about 25 people in the audience. We were told to be cheerful, and not boo anyone. I was cheerful, didn't boo anyone. We entered the studio, and then Curtis Stone came in. He is very tall. Then, Kathy Najimi, who was quite funny and prettier than I thought. Then Nookie from 80 Plates came in. I swear, he looked like Curly, from the 3 Stooges. The show including the after show lasted about 45 minutes. At the end of the show, Andy passed me, and I asked him to sign my book. He did. I got everything that I wanted except a picture with him. He really is a busy man, and I will tell you, he was really nice to everyone. You can tell, what a nice person he is. He wanted everyone to be comfortable. I thanked Alana again for the invite and left. Everyone had a great time. It was a nice group of people in the staff as well as the audience. There were no backs to the seats, and I could not wait to lean back in a chair after that. I will go back again in the future. Thanks again to Alana and everyone at the show. I really was made to feel comfortable.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow! What a great experience you had! I'm glad you had a good time and "didn't boo" anyone.

Thanks for sharing.

I think it's quite awesome that you got to attend! Thanks for your recap about the behind the scene prep and your thoughts on the staff and the Andy. What a great night to be there! Kathy Najimi is one of my favorite comedic actresses. I loved her ever since
    "Sister Act" and that Kirstie Alley design themed show years back.

Glad you got your book signed and like Natyn said, glad you didn't boo!
    Last edited by Reese; 07-12-2012 at 07:43 PM.

Glad you got to go, and sounds like you had a great time!
    Last edited by Puddles; 07-14-2012 at 07:02 AM.

Houseguest

way to go!!!!! lucky dog, I am so jealous!!!
    DOG AGILITY IS A-FRAME OF MIND

When a president goes to the White House floor, and does what he says he'll do, we'll all be drinking that 3 Bubble Up & eatin' that Rainbow Stew