Thread: BB13 Shelly - "There will not be any butt shots of me on the internet"

Default BB13 Shelly - "There will not be any butt shots of me on the internet"

Shelly Moore, 41
    Hometown: Centerville, Ohio
    Current City: Prairieville, La.
    Outdoors Industry Exec

• CBS.com Bio:

Name: Shelly Moore
    Hometown: Centerville, Ohio (living in Prairieville, La.)
    Three adjectives that describe you: Dynamic, tenacious and giving
    Favorite activities: I like to play with my family. We play wall ball and Super Mario is hilarious. We like to ride bikes and scooters and swim a lot. I also like collecting all the junk mail, then saving it, and then putting all of it in a postage paid junk mail envelope to send back to one of the senders.
    What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? (Dealing with) the filth of people who don't clean up their stuff. The other hard part would be sleeping in a room with people who snore. Also, popping a zit in front of America would be a new challenge.
    Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm a leader, a ring leader and a team builder. I would try to pull a good group of people together that could mutually benefit from the arrangement.
    Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved Jeff and Jordan. They were genuine and real. They were also extremely classy and represented themselves very well as human beings.
    What are you afraid of? Snakes and really tall buildings.
    What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My daughter. Every smile, every hug, every word... she is part of her daddy and me.
    Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man in the arena... Teddy Roosevelt
    What would you take into the house and why? My husband and daughter smiling in a picture, Monster Blue (energy drink) and ear plugs.
    What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? I would make a bee line to St. Jude's hospital with my little girl and do all we could for those kids.

Shelly Moore-VP of Business Development

A proven sales and marketing executive with excellent strategic and management skills focused on net profit, Shelly has been a creative and disciplined leader in the outdoor industry for over 12 years. She has been able to direct high volume domestic and international sales and sourcing opportunities through strong core competencies in sales execution, management, meticulous planning, extensive professional relationships, and extremely effective communication.

Shelly has managed her own business, M3 Product Solutions, providing several outdoor retail customers product development and sales solutions. Handling a variety of products from initial concept to sourcing in the United States, the orient, and the pacific rim, she has worked with several entrepreneurs, assisting them with product and brand development to bring new, innovative products to a variety of markets and diverse distribution channels.

Shelly also served as COO of John Marshall Design out of Baton Rouge, LA. During her five years, she oversaw the expansion of the product line from ceiling fans and ceiling fan accessories to full product line offerings for complete home and lodge decoration, to include bedding, draperies, and bath accessories. Company sales doubled every year during her tenure. She handled all operations internally as well as handling the sourcing of everything from textiles to hard goods.

Shelly cut her teeth in the outdoor industry as Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Robinson Outdoors, expanding the ScentBlocker® and Scent Shield® brands from $4 million in sales to $18.8 million in four years. She was also a key member in the acquisition of Whitewater Outdoors in 2003.

Shelly is a Magna Cum Laude Graduate of Eastern Kentucky University with a BS in Elementary Education. She is a proud member of Delta Zeta Sorority and former President of Xi Beta Chapter. She currently serves on the Board of Directors of The Sportsman’s Legacy Foundation.

Shelly is a mom to a beautiful seven year old little girl, and proud wife to a former US Marine and owner of a pool restoration, remodel, and maintenance
    • LinkedIn Profile
      Shelly Moore's Experience
      Vice President, Business Development
      NBFog, Inc.
      Privately Held; Sports industry
      January 2011 – Present (6 months)

President
      M3 Product Solutions, LLC
      Sports industry
      2009 – February 2011 (2 years)

COO
      John Marshall Design
      Management Consulting industry
      2004 – 2009 (5 years)

VP
      Robinson Outdoors
      Management Consulting industry
      1999 – 2004 (5 years)
    • Her twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/outdoorfx
      to Fox and Friends host:
      @sdoocy quit talking about Behar. Why give her the numbers she wants. Fox and Friends is the best

Regarding miami heat's opening game:
      chumps is right. I hope Cleveland smokes those losers

Regarding a twitter user with a picture of obama in his profile
      Obama as your profile pic......now that's boring. Nov 2 you can change your pic to a winner

Tweets to BB Superpass:
      @real_superpass Russell is so arrogant...why are they keeping him in

@real_superpass me too! Go Jeff and Jordan

@real_superpass let's take guesses on who the first hook-up will be and how is natalie getting looked over for the one vote last night

• Her husbands company: http://www.outdoor-fx.net/
    Last edited by Meeno; 06-30-2011 at 05:49 PM.

Those tweets... I hope she keeps politics out of BB.

I agree with her about Fox and friends, love it. Disagree about getting Russell out, I like him. Agree with go Jeff and Jordan!

I'm very thankful her naked butt won't be on the internet.

Have a bad feeling she is a talker like Sheila. Please don't ruin the feeds with a motor mouth, Shelly. Pretty please? If so, I hope you are the first one out.

she is going to be a mouthful and i see her being aggressive from the get go

just watched youtube vid of her chatting about who or not she would like to see in the house and oh yeah she is going to be a handful and NOT in a good way..mouth mouth and more mouth

She's gunna be tough. Mouthy towards the end if she last that long, and reminds me of Maggie. I have enough problems losing friends here over politics. I don't want to hear them either. That kinda drama I don't want, but I think she will be drama.

She has buffering face. You think the video is stuck and on pause but no she just ugly.

Houseguest

LOL I thought the same, yes a handful, but she should end up the oldest in the house which means she will be used only for a number, then get her feelings hurt when she gets the boot
    DOG AGILITY IS A-FRAME OF MIND

When a president goes to the White House floor, and does what he says he'll do, we'll all be drinking that 3 Bubble Up & eatin' that Rainbow Stew

Lets see how fast she is out of the gate and how many alliances she tries to make on day one that ilks everyone in the house

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

Have a bad feeling she is a talker like Sheila.
    If there is another Sheila I may have to poke myself in the eye with a sharp object. The thought is frightening.