Thread: Halloween 2010 - Dress up, Show it off

Cool Halloween 2010 - Dress up, Show it off

Well folks its that time of year again, time to dress up yourself, your kids, your grandkids, your pets, your steve, your cousins, your whatever - take a picture and share it will all the lizards to enjoy!

As is tradition i will not post my costume pic for this year. After several years of skirts i have gone with a costume with pants this year (good thing since trick or treat was tonight here and it was 43 degrees with a windchill in the 30's) This year i know Sil will like my costume since its "Super". Yes this year i was Superman! But not just Superman, i was
    "Clark Kent transforming into Superman"

I have dress pants and shirt and tie and glasses for the clark half, and the shirt and cape for the superman half. i couldnt find a costume that fit so i got a blue shirt at the big man store and printed a superman shield on iron on paper. didnt even have to get "Martha Kent" (or my mom) to help make it
    To enjoy all the features of our website please register to become a member.
    Its free and you can do so by clicking this link:

http://www.realitytvlounge.com/forums/register.php

The difference between being ordinary and being extraordinary is that little "Extra"

i am so loving you in pants this year nickus, not that you in your tutu was not uber sexy

i will try to dress up but i hurt my shoulder, and it is a little hard to get it over my head

lol not bad

knowing nick, i thought it would be something a little more extreme lol

Planet Earth (tho hubby thinks I am from outer space!)

Wow Nick you are one Super-Man!!

Sis