Thread: Bayonne's Enzo Palumbo finishes in third place on 'Big Brother'

Default Bayonne's Enzo Palumbo finishes in third place on 'Big Brother'

Mark Maurer/The Jersey Journal
    CBSBayonne resident Enzo Palumbo, a contestant on CBS' 'Big Brother 12,' finished in third place last night.
    Last night’s finale of CBS reality show "Big Brother 12" could be seen as a disappointment for contestant Enzo Palumbo, a 32-year-old insurance adjuster from Bayonne.
    "If I had some money in my pocket, I'd be a whole lot better," he said from his Los Angeles hotel room yesterday.
    After a two-month competition in a sequestered domicile with 12 housemates, Palumbo finished third - out of the running for the $500,000 first prize and $50,000 second prize.
    The evicted contestants selected the winners.
    College student Hayden Moss, 24, took the top spot, followed by oil rig salesman Lane Elenburg, also 24.
    Palumbo said he was thrilled to reunite with his wife Joella, 9-month-old daughter Gia and his mother after the live telecast Wednesday. They will be flying back to Bayonne on Sunday.
    His wife, Joella, is the vice president of loan sales and trading at financial services giant Credit Suisse in New York City.
    His employer, Mercury Insurance, expects him back at work on Monday, he said. But according to Palumbo, the tables have turned.
    "Do you know who I am? I come to you now," he jokingly said he will tell his boss.
    As one of the season's quirky, yet slyly thuggish characters, he was called "Meow Meow," his daughter's nickname for him, by many of his roommates.
    As a result of one of the program's Survivor-type competitions, Palumbo won a "power of veto," which gave him the one-time ability to keep someone from being booted from the show, but otherwise, he consistently lagged behind in the contests.
    Palumbo said he has no regrets about appearing on the show and believes he did New Jersey proud.
    "It got me to the final three and I believed in my heart that I would make it to the end," he said. "I left a legacy and a history here. People's champion right here."

http://www.nj.com/bayonne/index.ssf/..._finishes.html

OH Puhleeze! Enzo's a jerk.

Idol

"Meow meow", his daughers nickname.

WTF???

Talk about not doing your research haha.

I know a lot of people don't like him, but after I gave up on the feeds while overseas and watched purely the show on it's own, he made me laugh the most. Also, he was playing for his family too - clearly loves his wife and baby girl. Can't say that I've got anything against him.

I agree Tik....would have preferred to see Enzo win over Hayden or Lane, but it is what it is.

i agree with tik...however, i am STILL glad hayden won...

i think enzo threw the F bomb around WAY too much!

also not disappointed brit won AC ... IMO - better than brendon...rachel ruined him for me!
    "Don't knock the weather. If it didn't change once in a while, nine out of ten people couldn't start a conversation."
    ----------Kin Hubbard

Our eyes are placed in front because it's more important to look ahead than to look back

UConn Huskies - 2011 Men's Basketball Champions!!!

You know how many times used the "C" word for women, no manners at all, mooches off everyone, never picked up or cleaned, took credit for everything and did nothing. He would have turned on any of the Bragade. Sorry don't know why this guy pushed my buttons, but he did. CBS always showed him in a better light than he was, because he was good TV.

OK, my vent is over. It's TV so he'll soon be a memory, and yes he was funny, and always talked well of his family to his credit. So he can't be 100% bad.
    Last edited by Puddles; 09-19-2010 at 12:06 AM.

I would have much preferred he won than Hayden, Lane is fine coming in second for me..if nothing else Enzo was true to who he is outside the house and that is important, totally brackish.