Thread: He's gots to know that

Default He's gots to know that

Right now I am rooting for Enzo to win so he can purchase Hooked on Phonics and quit his job to go back and finish high school.

No, seriously, this game really sucks. The most BORING season ever. I am sick of sitting through Ragan's DRs. He is so over the top (and not in a cute Marcellus way) and his voice makes me cringe.

It's funny. I don't have anyone to root for to win so I have to settle for saying who I don't want to win. Sad.

I love how during the HOH comp Enzo says he is good at cards and Ragan says Lane is a better athlete. Uhm. You two are idiots. Neither of those had anything to do with the game you were playing.

We're PinkWonderGirl and SuperLisa and we approve this message.
    This message was paid for by the Pink Post Group.

with you on this one pink, these people are so damn boring it is sad, since brendon left they are all playing cutesy cutesy, well except ragan who spends most of his time sleeping or lofting in the cabana room with a ginormous pout

im with ya too..i can't stand to turn it on ...it seems every time I do peek in on them..Brit and ragan or still obsessively bashing Rachel and Brendon..gah it's sooo annoying and old.

Actually, I don't hate anybody. I just don't like anybody either. Nobody to root for really. While it got a little better mid-season and I did like the show for the most part. I rate this season higher than any other but Winter BB and BB1.

The biggest problem this season was Hayden/Lane/Enzo really did absolutely nothing and are going to win, because the rest of them were too dumb to see they were aligned.

wow you rate this season over s2,s3, s4, s5, s6,s7, s8 and s10? egads I think you might be in a very small pocket of fans of friends and family of the cast! lol

it doesn't even hold a candle to any of them and is sadly way more boring that Winter BB....

I agree Texy. This is the worst season ever for me- aside from BB winter. I could find a reason to enjoy every other season b/c of drama, paranoia or finding a contestant to root for or for all those reasons.

We're PinkWonderGirl and SuperLisa and we approve this message.
    This message was paid for by the Pink Post Group.