• Brendon/Rachael

2 18.18%
  • Hayden/Kristen

6 54.55%
  • Matt/Ragan

3 27.27%
  • Britney/Monet

0 0%

Thread: Who do you think is the stronger Power Couple?

Default Who do you think is the stronger Power Couple?

Including friendships
    Last edited by Puddles; 08-26-2010 at 12:19 AM.

I don't think B and R are any power after last night. I think they should DOR and take a vacation together. R saying that her and B are really in love and only want to make it to the jury house so they can spend time together is stupid. Dumbest couple ever.

they irritated me big time last night before and after the meeting, i really do hope matt goes only to break up the brigade's strangle hold but both of them are proving to me not as smart as we all thought..

I just read some of the updates with H and K and they are just as dumb..omg what is this the love boat twist!!! hahaha

I really like the brigade more and more and I hope that ragan wins..he is so clever and is playing a great game. Lane is coming out of his shell. I did catch a comment last night that made me go hmmm about Lane and Hayden possibly knowing each other outside the house...

enzo is a riot..thank god someone has a sense of humor. all this making out and professed love of one another is making me gag..i bet the production team is dying!

Enzo is hysterical. I love his antics. His smelly farts and they all gag and are feeding him tums or something and trying to make him poop it out. You can tell he is married.

A married guy doesn't have problems with gas out loud like he does. In a way he is like a little kid, when he discovers something he can eat and gets all excited.

He is the best entertainment in the showl

Wyked I think Hayden and Kristan are the secret couple as well before they went iinto the house.

Remember when we used to all run to the feeds if someone kissed or more in the early BB shows. Now it's all I am reading about. B&R and H&K making out all the time. Enough already!

Idol

I'm going to say Hayden and Kristen BECAUSE:

Hayden has the brigade, and seems well liked with the rest of the house.

Brendon and Rachel = targets when they aren't in power.

Ragan and Matt - Matt is something of a target right now.

Britney = useless.

I don't think anyone knows each other I think that was just a lie made up to throw everyone off. If it were anyone I would guess Lane and Hayden or Matt and Ragan though.

Can I change my pick from Rachael/Brendon to Hayden/Kristen. I still like R& B very much, but I think one will go this week. I like them, but all the romance ALL the time puts a target on their back, not to mention boring. Brendon is hot, but he would smother me.

I also think Rachael is the smarter of the two as far as game. Brendon is riding her shirt tails not the other way around.