Thread: Is it possible...

Default Is it possible...

Would it be possible to put a link to the the BB Updates page (http://www.realitytvlounge.com/bb_updates.php) somewhere else in addition to the front page? My RTVL bookmark brings me to the general forums list and from there, if I want to see the updates *in that same format* I have to go to the front page and click on the link to the left. When I go into Updates Forum from the list of ALL BB9 Forums, it doesn't lay it out like the BB Updates link I pasted above.

Does this make sense? I hope so! If it does, would it be possible to put a link up to the BB9 live updates in that format in another place as well (like maybe under "Quick Links") in addition to the link from the front page?

Just an idea!

Thanks!!
    sil

From what I understand, it seems your bookmark goes directly to the RTVL website. If you'd like the Live Feed Updates in that particular format, you should bookmark that page specifically, so that you can go there directly. You won't have to go anywhere but there.

I'm not sure if I understood it correctly though.

Hey, thanks for the suggestions, I added links in the graphical banner for all BB forums. Hope thats what your looking for!

If you cant see a difference as soon as you visit BB Forums, you might need to hold shift and click refresh.

Suggestions and ideas are always welcome